Rules and Etiquette
Your experience at White Pines Golf Course will depend upon how responsible you are for your actions. We expect your actions to be admirable at all times and in all places. The rules and etiquette requirements are as follows:
- USGA rules govern play.
- The use of non-metal spikes shall be required at all times. Men shall wear shirt, shorts or pants. Shirts must be worn at all times. No cut-offs, muscle shirts or t-shirts with vulgar words. Women shall wear shirt, shorts, skort or pants. No tube tops, bathing suites, hot pants or t-shirts with vulgar words.
- We serve beer and wine products; therefore it is against the law for you to bring any alcoholic beverages on to our property. Private beverage coolers are prohibited. Coolers are available at a first come first serve basis.
- You shall arrive fifteen minutes before your tee time. You must be hitting the first tee shot at your tee time! Absolutely no 5-somes.
- You are responsible for keeping pace with the group in front of you, with 18 holes being played within 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- Try to play ready golf!
- Fairway markers are measured to the center of the green. Red-100, White-150 and Blue-200.
- Please replace all divots, repair all ball marks on greens and rake bunkers after play. Please leave the course in the original condition so that others may also enjoy their round of golf.
- You shall stay a minimum of thirty feet away from the greens with the golf cart. Walking carts should not be pulled across the greens.
- The golf course ranger and the ownership have the authority to enforce these rules even if it means removal from the golf course.